ACS designs and manufactures 14- to 16-gauge Galvanneal weather enclosures for gen-sets, pumps, engines, and compressors. These completely sealed structures are able to withstand 125 mph winds, 42 lbs per square foot roof loads, Zone 2 earthquakes, and are rain resistant to 4” per hour.
- 14-16 gauge wall thickness with internal stiffeners, welds and framing.
- Full-length base channels and rectangular frame tubing
- Maximum 24" wide interlocking wall panels with internal welds
- Welded at all connection points. Steel end caps welded at all open tube ends.
- Mounting holes in the base channel allow fastening directly to base skid or foundation
- Maximum static pressure drop less than 0.5 inches of water through the enclosure.
- Inlet and exiting airflow at each end
- 36” of clearance at back end of gen-set skid
- Radiator air duct work/flashing installed before shipping.
- Exhaust opening with 304 stainless steel weather shield
- 7” fixed galvanized inlet and discharge weather louvers with ½” birdscreen
- Four (4) lifting lugs for lifting of the enclosure only
- Exterior surfaces are cleaned, primed and painted with one coat of epoxy and one coat of polane polyurethane.
- Materials of Construction: Aluminum and Stainless Steel
- Radiator Discharge Elbow
- Gravity Backdraft Dampers
- Electrical Package